April 8, 2011

Long Time No See

Dear Charlotte,

Remember me? The one who used to blog here? No? I don't blame you. A lot has happened in the last almost year since I really blogged. (Wow... almost a year!) What have we been up to? I don't really know where to start...how about a few visuals.



Oakley 4th of July Parade


Camping at Capitol Reef


Eccles Dinosaur Museum


Chicken Little's 1st Birthday


Halloween


Ricochet's 7th Birthday Party (Thanks Grandma!)


And Christmastime

That's pretty much what we've been up to of late. Well, that and buying a house and moving. One little detail that took over a great deal of our last 10 months that we have no pictures of. How is it that we bought a house and have no pictures?! Well, we did. And it's been great - we're really loving it here. Mostly. If the snow would just GO AWAY.

Oh yes, there is one more little thing:

BUNSO (which is a Filipino nickname for "the littlest one") joined us at the end of February.
Ain't he cute?


Now if he would just learn to sleep at night I'd be a little more functional.

So there you have it - our past year or so in pictures. Any questions? No? Good. Because I've got a baby to go feed.

1 comment:

Jocie said...

ok, so I followed the whole house thing on facebook, kinda, but How did I completely miss the baby? Dunno, congrats anyway!